Wednesday, June 2, 2010

DEAR ALL READERS; I TRULY DO APPRECIATE YOUR TIME IN READING AND SEARCHING THE SCRIPTURES THAT IS PUT FORTH IN MY BLOG SECTION.

I PRAY THAT ALL WILL GET UNDERSTANDING IN THE WORD OF GOD.

PS. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO READ ALL IN ONE DAY, HIS WORD DID NOT COME TO ME IN ONE DAY, IT WAS DAILY BREAD....AND THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO SPREAD..

AGAIN, ALL READERS I THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME..

SO MANY GIVING MONEY FOR GOD WORD WHICH IS TO BE FREELY!! PAYING OTHERS THEIR WAGES

AS APOSTLE PAUL ONCE SAID: I GIVE YOU GOD WORD - FREELY - I ROBBED OTHER CHURCHES OF THEIR WAGES TO DO YOU GOOD SERVICE. (Note: Paul is not saying that he rob anyone and take their money, no Paul is explaining that preachers, pastors who are collecting money for preaching to the people collecting money for their wages for the preaching of supposely GOD word.) You learn this is the ninth verse: Paul let it be known that he was no burden to anyone, everythings that he needed the other apostles gave it to him.

2nd CORINTHIANS 11:7 Have I committed an offence in abasing myself that ye might be exalted, because I have preached to you the gospel of God freely? I robbed other churches, taking wages of them, to do you service.9. And when I was present with you, and wanted, I was chargeable to no man: for that which was lacking to me the brethren which came from Macedonia supplied: and in all things I have kept myself from being burdensome unto you, and so will I keep myself.

(WHO ARE THOSE THAT ARE IN THE CHURCHES - EARNING A WAGE OFF GOD WORD?) SEE WHAT GOD GIVE TO US FREELY!!

(We rec'd the Spirit to know what is FREELY GIVEN) 1st CORITHIANS 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

THE SIGNIFICANCE OF OUR FAITH WHICH IN WORK BY HIS SPIRIT LOVE IN US
GALATIANS 5:6
For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

ROMAN 3:25
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

GOD ALMIGHTY has through our FAITH and (BELIEF) in JESUS BLOOD Sacrifice for the world sins and to let it be Known to others of Christ Jesus Righteousness, JEHOVAH have allow for all disbelievers and believers who are against one another divided in their belief to come together, reconciled under HIS Spirit LOVE SO THAT ALL can be free from the penalty and the curse of sin. We all must eat (believe) that Jesus came in the flesh and drink (accept) his blood sacrifice in our heart for the remission of our sin, through the Will and Patience of the Word of GOD.

JOHN 6:54 Whoso eateth (believe in) my flesh, and drinketh (accept) my blood (sacrifice), hath eternal life; and I will raise (increase his knowledge) him up at the last day.

Note:

When parents raise or is raising their child, this would mean teaching them in wisdom and knowledge of all things in raising a child. So this is what Jesus will do for us in the last days...teach us the knowledge of him and Jehovah God.



NORRIS OF SAN DIEGO

No comments:

Post a Comment


MY GRANDFATHER

MY GRANDFATHER

FIRST BAPTIST - ECORSE, MICH

FIRST BAPTIST - ECORSE, MICH
FIRST BAPTIST AS OF 2010

FIRST BAPTIST , ESCORSE MICH

FIRST BAPTIST , ESCORSE MICH
HELP BUILD BY MY GRANDFATHER

MY GRAND FATHER

MY GRAND FATHER
REV. JOE DAIS

Followers