Monday, November 15, 2010

A BIBLE LESSON - I ATTENDED

Hi all readers; My name is 'NORRIS' - I glad that you came to this site.
On the upper RIGHT HAND - there are King James Bibles - easy to learn them.

Audio and Bible Program. Thanks again..


I once heard a preacher preach that “We ought not to try to separate Jesus and GOD because they are one of the Same. Being that the two are the same as one, ought to be explain to the people in what ways are they the same? Yes, they would be the same in "SPIRITUAL AGREEMENT", but as Jesus being GOD who came to earth as a human being,then NO this is not true. Each of us should examing the scriptures because;
AS I KNOW, I'M NOT SEPARATING THEM BUT THE SCRIPTURES OF GOD PRECISELY SEPERATE THEM , FOR GOD SCRIPTURES WILL REVEAL HIS SON AND THE SON WILL REVEAL THE FATHER IN HIS COMING IN THE CLOUDS, THE ALMIGHTY WILL BE NEXT TO HIS SON. (BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD, DO NOT TAKE MY WORD!) I BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD!

He went on and on, for what had happen was that I spoke up to the people that were in the Bible lesson class concerning 1st Corinthians 15:24-28 of the word “EXCEPTED” that GOD was EXCEPTED being from under Jesus feet, because GOD is the one that commanded all things under Jesus feet. The scripture states that when he say that all things are put under his feet, he is EXCEPTED that put all things under him, and when all things are subdued unto him, than the SON himself will be subject unto him that put all things under him, so that GOD could be ALL and ALL. (VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND)

I also pointed out to the people of the word “Excepted,” in fact I gave all an illustration first of a "NO PARKING SIGN", that read that “MONDAY to SATURDAY” no parking from 6am – 6pm, Sunday is “EXCEPTED”.

I explain that the word “EXCEPTED” meant that SUNDAY was not INCLUDED along with MONDAY to SATURDAY parking order,it was not UNDER THE SAME REGULATION as MONDAY through SATURDAY. Sunday stood along without any restrictions.

There was a different, and then I mentioned 1st CORINTHIANS 15:26-27

For he (GOD) hath put all things under his (Jesus) feet. But when he (GOD) saith, all things are put under him (Jesus), it is manifest (known) that he (GOD) is EXCEPTED, which did put all things under him (Jesus). And when all things shall be subdued unto him (Jesus), then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him (GOD) that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.


Many could not UNDERSTAND, but I hope a FEW did. That Preacher quickly spoke of what I said out of context, I believe that he knew exactly what the scripture was saying, so what he did in a very seductive and enticing way by speaking softly but out of the context of what I was speaking on; what I was speaking on is the meaning of the word; “EXCEPT” or EXCEPTED” showing the DIFFERENT between Jesus and GOD, but but this so called preacher in which they were calling him REVERND. This is what he said quietly, ‘I heard the young man speak of WEEK DAYS and Sunday, I don’t think that you can split GOD up on certain days as such; but GOD wants his praises and worship everyday Amen.. We don’t want to split them up, Jesus and GOD they are one of the same, Amen. Most of the elderly crowd responded with “Amen”.

I repeated myself, and told him very quitely that I was not speaking on that point OF GIVING GOD PRAISES ON CERTAIN DAYS, but allowing the word to GIVE understanding and NOT man Point of View. I was speaking of the word "EXCEPTED” to show the people what it meant, that GOD was different than Jesus, in POWER AND AUTHORITY, that GOD was EXCEPTED, not included under JESUS feet. This along shows a different in the two. They are in Agreement under the same Spirit of GOD.


GOD ALMIGHTY REVEAL HIS SON IN HIS SCRIPTURE:
(Act 3:13) and Exodus 6:3. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob have glorified HIS Son, Jesus…..

and in EXODUS 6:3 we see who is this GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is:

Exodus 6:3 Abraham, Isaac and Jacob known me as GOD ALMIGHTY, but by my Name JEHOVAH for I was not KNOWN

1saiah 12:2 LORD JEHOVAH (OLD KING JAMES), John 17:3 ETERNAL LIFE to know of them BOTH and 17:26 DECLARE HIS NAME AS JESUS DID TO HIS APOSTLES...

WE ALL MUST COME TOGETHER UNDER ONE SPIRIT OF GOD.

There is more Lessons below; "THEY BOTH ARE COMING!!"

JESUS WILL REVEAL HIM!

LUKE 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the SON WILL REVEAL HIM.


I know that this REVEALING of the BOTH who are coming in the CLOUDS have NEVER been REVEALED, because if you were to ask any PREACHER, Pope, Bishop, Reverend or anyone who believe in the ‘Trinity or do not believe in the Trinity but claim to believe in Jesus Christ, who does it say that is COMING BACK? – and they will ALL said; ONLY JESUS, for if they would have known that JESUS and GOD, the Father are coming together, then they couldn’t believe in the “TRINITY”, since GOD and JESUS are supposedly be the “SAME” IN HEAVEN. This mean that all are afraid to admit it, for many are a shame to even mention GOD holy name “JEHOVAH.” - (I am not a JEHOVAH Witness.) But anyone could turn to Acts 3:13 and then go to Exodus 6:3, Isaiah 12:2 and Psalms 83:18 in the OLD KING JAMES BIBLE and search for their selves.

Thank you again:

All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

No comments:

Post a Comment


MY GRANDFATHER

MY GRANDFATHER

FIRST BAPTIST - ECORSE, MICH

FIRST BAPTIST - ECORSE, MICH
FIRST BAPTIST AS OF 2010

FIRST BAPTIST , ESCORSE MICH

FIRST BAPTIST , ESCORSE MICH
HELP BUILD BY MY GRANDFATHER

MY GRAND FATHER

MY GRAND FATHER
REV. JOE DAIS

Followers